2.11.09

Back to the Home Front: Family trip to Missouri

This year the school administrators were amicable enough to give us poor students a week off of school in October. My family took advantage of this period by leaving the state and going to Missouri, my hometown, to visit our much longed for friends and family. So here are some pictures of our journey to the home-front


Fourwheelin'



me and lauren


Sarah and Jenny- BFF's since Kindergarden






me and natasha!

Cousins!!

Me and Nicole in early morning seminary

Sweetest Girls ever from my old ward!

Waking up early for seminary!


Red Leaves


My Truck!!!


Freezing in Missouri!


Nicole 


Me and Nicole freezing our butts off at Maple Leaf!

Sorry I didn't have enough time to put them all on so more pictures from Missouri are coming soon!

No comments: