5.6.10

Advice from Audrey... that is, Audrey Hepburn.

{Audrey Hepburn}
wow this actress was both insightful and inspirational, a role model in almost every way... here are a few of my favorite quotes from Audrey:
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" ( i only wish everyone was as optimistic as Audrey Hepburn)

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." ( too true...and one of my all time favorite quotes)

"Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once." (agreed.)

"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me." (me too...although i find ice cream does the trick also)

"As a matter of fact, I rather feel like expressing myself now." ( this quote is just funny)

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ( down right inspirational)
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

you gotta love Audrey...

No comments: