18.12.10

Once upon a time I turned seventeen....oh wait, that was yesterday

today i turned seventeen! i celebrated the traditional way (family style) with my parents, sibs, and grandparents. it was a great day and i felt truly blest to be born into the family i was and just to be alive!

{here are some of the highlights.....
there's a bow on my head!- and vance thinks i'm weird...

utter epicness- my new camera!!!
o dear....ECLIPSE!!

Dad can sport one too!
OH THE BEAUTY!!
MUSTACHE!!!
PRETTY CAKE! FULLY EQUIPPED WITH MUSTACHES, BOOKS, FLOWERS, STARS, MY NAME, AND THE NUMBER 17- 2 TIERS OF GLORY!!
lightn' er up!
what a spoiled child i am!
this is the worlds dopest cake!! made by the one and  only NANCY!!
sometimes i'm a diva...what can i say?!
optimistically not wearing any makeup...woot!

MUCH LOVE!
t

1 comment:

nicole said...

Aww it looks like you had a ton of fun! I miss you dearie :( And I can't believe you aren't wearing any make-up. You look like you are, you naturally-pretty-girl you :)