7.1.11

I'm probably the BIGGEST NERD in the HISTORY of NERDS!!!

(aang has an arrow on his head, katara has loopies, and sokka is sarcastically hilarious)

Okay so I'll admit it... I'm a nerd. I like video games, reading SF novels, watching old movies with terrible special effects, new movies with LEGIT special effects, cheesy japanese style cartoons, etc. SO i guess it would come at no surprise to anyone that i am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with Avatar! NO, NO, NO!!- NOT THAT AVATAR!!! Not the BLUE creatures ( although that movie was positively EPIC) But the Nickelodeon  original cartoon AVATAR!! It's probably my favorite cartoon of all time. PERIOD. Maybe you have heard of the movie ( WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T SEE IT-- IT'S AWEFUL!!!) if you have seen it i'm sorry, it is the worst representation i've ever seen! (UGH!!) Anyways.... my family and i will sit around some random nights and watch like five episodes together and laugh  and just bask in the glory  it what is Avatar ( so yeah, i come from a family of nerdicles- we're so weird)!! AH!! But we have watched all three seasons and we have been reduced to watching re-runs over and over and over....HELLO?!  ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS ONE MORE SEASON!! WOULD IT BE THAT HARD?! PLEASE AVATAR PRODUCERS!! WE'RE DYING HERE!! AHHHH! 

cough cough

anyways... i guess i had to rant on to someone about yet another one of my weird obsessions and my anger at the stupid producers (one more season! come on!)...
your lil' nerd
taylor

No comments: