22.8.11

2011 Cheer Camp at Great Wolf Lodge





Cheer camp was a MAJOR BLAST as well as a much need whip-back into-shape! The Great Wolf Lodge was amazing! I loved the water park (especially the TORNADO slide and switching seats as many times as we could during it without getting caught)! I also loved the gr8_space where we went every night for dance parties and with convenient computers so I could remain in contact with the rest of the world! The best part though about the place was just being around so many strangers and doing peculiar things to make them wonder about us ( like sticking my dear friend Stephenie in a duffle bag and wheeling her around everywhere and sitting by the elevators greeting people as I ate my sandwich...peculiar)! I loved the NCA camp and staff but more than that I loved getting to know cheerleaders from around the state! Everyone was extremely nice and we all tried to be super spirited and our squad brought back many awards for our SPIRIT! Camp was also fantastic because we became SOO much closer as a team, closer to our wonderful hardworking coaches, and bonded as sisters !! I love my cheer girls! Yay!


Car Ride Buddies!


Utmost silliness (especially in elevators)!


Stephenie ROCKS!!

Creepy things around the lodge (such as animatronics and giant statues of bears in baker's clothing)!


The winning of the SPIRIT STICK!

Jerseys

Steph and I

"LET ME HEAR YOUR WOLF PACK GROWL"
"WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!"

My Stunt Group ♥
performing an "Awesome"

NCA STAFF ♥
officially the peppiest people I've ever met

making friends at camp


senior status!!
seniors take two with official senior class ribbons! and our darling preggers coach Kim!!
SHS Varsity Cheer
SHS CHEERLEADERS
Varsity and Junior Varsity
♥t.

No comments: