1.1.12

I spent this New Year's Eve with a bunch of crazy youth in our ward. We participated in what is known as a "progressional evening" where we went and partied at 3 different casas- Bish's for hor'dourves, Mama Chums' for games, and finished out the night at the Willis homestead to bring in the New Year!

 Bishop B rented this huge (18 seater?) swank party van for us to ride together to the different locations!! These kids are crazy when you turn up the tunes-lemme tell ya...

House No. 1

 At Bishop's house we enjoyed meats galore as well as some rather delightful potstickers (of which young Rutherford ate 12) and some especially lovely Italian sodas (always a crowd pleaser)!

Oh yes...and then my father tried to convince me (a Cynophobic, mind you) that Bishops K9, dear little Dakota was not as aweful as I believed him...I'm still not sure I'm convinced...



 House No. 2

 At the Chums' house we indulged in many a different card game...from Pit, to Apples to Apples, to five crowns...


House No. 3

 Finally, our house was reached! And oh my goodness can my mother cook....

 So for the remander of 2011 we ate our weight in sugary goodness, drank warm wassail, lit off fireworks,danced manically, and ping ponged! 


Even Lauren stayed up!

3....2.....1....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 ♥t.

No comments: