14.1.12


Recently I have been wanting to do nothing with my hair besides wear it up (why, it is completely beyond me and perhaps hidden within my subconscious) so on particularly 'laxed days it is thrown in a pony tail and on such days instead of being completely conventional\dull and wearing what would be considered the "norm" of sweats + a tee, I prefer a very relaxed cord, faux jean top, and long peru colored card (very comfy)! Other times I try to fit in with the weather and end up wearing much grey and navy (whilst sporting wonderful patterns)! What's neat about this particular shirt is that the tie was in fact supposed to go around the waist (and I have worn like that in the past) but to update and "vintage" it, it can very easily be sported around the collar making it one of those "tie" shirts that I adore (tricky...)! Yes I do wear many sweaters...but I live in Washington and it's cold and I hate parkas...no offense to Eskimos and scientists of the Arctic tundra!
♥t.

post script
Forgive the mirror photos. I have not yet employed a personal photographer! Love.

5 comments:

miranda said...

I love this so much and I miss you!

Angela Bentley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Bentley said...

I'll be your personal photographer! haha. Your outfits are always so cute!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous! I love the combos.

I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

Taylor said...

Hahah! Oh Angela...btw I wanted to talk to you about doing a photo shoot but of you...I really want to do your hair!! Anyways we shall discuss later!! And thanks so much Catherine!! I will most certainly check out your blog!! ♥t.