25.3.12

Almost forgot to mention that I love this song....

Just saw Like Crazy over the weekend...I'm not sure how I really feel about the movie (it was terribly depressing and the ending...killed me inwardly...and I LOVED Felicity Jones in it because I've loved her acting since Northhanger Abbey but no I did not like Jen Lawerence in it...okay just her character....murderer of love...and that guy's pride...I wanted to slap him so many times...) but I did love how wonderfully indie/low budget/ real it was and of course the fact that Alex Kingston was in it!!!! ( I died a little at the thought of a hunger games character and doctor who character being in the same film together....like A LOT!) And how the guy (sorry my memory stinks majorly) made custom furniture...I want to make chairs now. But no I will not let some smooth talking European take my chairs away by buying me new ones...it's. not. happening.
ANYWAY.
Love the score big time! Particularly this song!




Now excuse me while I move to London.
♥t.
p.s. I'm going to blog about important stuff soon-somuch to catch up on- I will do it! Promise. muwah!
p.s.s. I missed the Doctor Who Convention in England and died (I think now that's almost as many times as Rory...well..just maybe).

No comments: