13.4.12

Dungeness Mother- Daughter Tea Party

 SO this is kinda not chronological at all but a couple weeks ago we had this super cute activity at church- a tea party! Moms took their daughters out to this darling little brunch all clad in dresses and tea hats.Although we didn't drink tea, made cute cloth flowers, participated in a mom-daughter trivia competition and took mug shots our spiffy attire! Fun stuff!
OH Chum Mother (my 2nd mom)! Her getup rocked it!
 My mom is genius! End of story.  
 Brunch!
 Yum!
 On their technology...OF COURSE...they're worse than me...
 Lots of cute little girls everywheres!
Trivia time! Luckily I know my mother pretty dang well- perhaps better than herself!
Cutie pie Azlynn! Can't say enough about this little girl, adore her and her family-so presh!
Yeah the headband is obnoxious.
t.

No comments: