13.4.12


 OOPS!

Kay, I'll admit it...there's some major blog slaking going on around here ( I blame Florida sun and piles of homework), BUT, don't worry because there will be post-age GALORE in the immediate future.

Recently I have acquired these fantastic blue cropped pants (Target) which I'm simply mad for- I dressed it up by pairing it with a simple black blazer (Forever 21) and tiered ruffle blouse( origin unknown-pretty old) .
 For that extra sparkle I popped on this lovely piece of bling (Mama Lynn) and paired the gold in the ring with matching gold shine polish by Butter.
 To bring out that same gold in the top I wore my favorite fabric beaded necklace (thrifted). 

I also quite lately purchased these amazing black suede (Target) wedges that just give me a little height and polish off the look.  
 I look like I'm taking a dump...or is that just me.
Anyways, that was fun! Let's do it again real soon. Kay?
Cool.
t.


No comments: