7.5.12

Florida Trip: Flea Market

So I've been meaning for a while to do a HUGE post on my Florida trip but seeing as it's going to be SUPER photo heavy I've decided I'd split it up and only post a bit every day. Great idea, no? 
Right. So.

Flea Market

Quite. So whilst in Florida my grandfather took the boys and I to this extra marv flea market. Oh boy, it had everything! I was basically in paradise, but what else is new.

 Much lovely antique furnishings...

 Animals were being sold left and right- the owner let me hold this little fella.


Other trinkets...

 The wild and wacky seemed to be in surplus...
So I really had to pick these up because I don't think I've ever physically seen nunchucks in my whole life....
and the whole time I'm thinking....
                                     Napoleon Dynamite -  Like nunchuck skills

The Latino food section was 
 my favorite...


 More trinkets...


 Grandpa and Matto...

 The Buccaneer! Grandpa bought him that knife to(way to encourage him)...

 These signs kill me: 


 (especially this one.)
 Did I ever tell you of my undying love for Mr. Lincoln?

This is for real...

one-does-not-simply-a - One does not simply say boiled peanuts
No actually in the south it's pronounced (and I quote) "bold peanuts"...

True story. 

Guys...I love that place!
Well that concludes my Flea market adventure in Florida (well techincally the Alabama border...but really!). 
Until the next Florida post!
t.

No comments: