22.5.12

Past Royalty Luncheon

Unfortunately I neglected to ever post about the 2012 Pageant ( I know, I know, I stink at this...) so if you aren't informed...we got new Royalty! Yay! And now my court and I are all has-beens and it's just hunky dory! So every year at this little joint called Oak Table around Festival time (2nd week in may!) there is a Past Royalty Luncheon and if you've ever been a royal for Sequim you're invited to attend this super awesome exclusive luncheon as long as you're alive! 
So Steph and I went...
 It was so neat seeing all the royals from years past! I even got to talk to some of the old timers ( Queen from fifty four-holy cool cows!) and it was just amazing and so neat to bond with all these women over this one thing we have in common....
ROYALTY!

The new court and I
Singing their frikin' adorable travel song....

FOOD....



Stephanie sure enjoyed it! 
Bahahah!

We also got all of our awards back that we won from parades (I scored the HUGE trophy and some other neat things)! It was closure for us really I think...a reminder that it really is over and now....
ON TO COLLEGE LIFE!
Woot!
♥t.

No comments: