19.7.12

I almost forgot to mention that I love this song...



Last night I finally got around to watching An Education which was just beautiful in every way. Sixties England was positively enchanting and Paris even more so, especially from the eyes of a brilliant school girl. Her gaze is set upon Oxford but also suddenly fixated upon a mysterious, smooth talking, handsome gentlemen named David, who shows her a life beyond the daily gruel of school and studying. So lovely! Miss Carey Mulligan made the film but to be honest my favorite character was the dumb blonde Hellen (the perfect opposite of Jenny)! The music was incredible and I am officially in love with 60's french tunes, particularly that of Juliette Greco. This whole films sound track is perfect!









Other greats from this film:
Smoke without Fire-Duffy
Sur Les Quais Du Vieux Paris-Juliette Greco
You've got me Wrapped Around Your Little Finger-Beth Rowley
t.

2 comments:

miranda said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH! YAYAYAYAYA!!!

Taylor said...

I know like seriously I CANNOT stop listening to 60's french music now....it's awful...and WONDERFUL!!! By the way I'm super jealous that you speak French....just thought I'd mention that.