5.3.13

life lately according to iphone photos.

 Spending time with little Scuffy Blue and my Utah familia. 
What can I say?  I just love cats. 
A little love in my life. 
I went to the petting zoo for the first time in Thanksgiving point for little Freedom's birthday. 
Animals and animals.
Se llama.
  That one time when I found that Lil' Sebastian lives!
 Joen and I went to the most intense game in the whole world and we lost. 
So whatever. 
#byuvsgonzaga
 Joen's aunt visited, bringing empanadas from NYC. 
Let's just say I'm so ready to head out there this summer.
 My two guilty pleasures. Sip and sketch. 
 My cousin and I had matching polka dots for church. Completely documentable. 
 Starting to work with Islamic patterning in 2D this week. 
#funwithcompassesandrulers
Finally finished this little beast of a project. 

t.

No comments: