14.4.13

SUMMER HAIR

for the summer I wanted something a little lighter and something a little artsy/trendy/beach-y/I just got back from coachella. so I went to my new wonderful hairstylist here in utah (click HERE for the link to her page) and trimmed it up and got a melt (AKA ombre). I went pretty drastic and got it pretty far up- but I'm really pleased with it. I love it because my roots will grow out and make it look that much better- not as many touch ups as with traditional highlights. 
this is what I was originally going for: 

but since my hair isn't as light we didn't go so blonde and I love it! joann on the other hand has darker hair and wanted to go more Zoella. although she didn't go as high as her's, it turned out lovely in the end!


now that I have new hair, I'm ready for summer adventures!
LAST DAY OF CLASS IS TUESDAY!!!
t.