10.7.13

//STYLING SUMMER// NO. 1



P L E A S E  excuse my random leave of absence. You'll be pleased to know that I'm alive and kicking (at least I hope you are...). I am happy to tell you that a new chapter in the unknown blog of Taylor Willis it now commencing! We are well into summer in most parts of the world, so I thought it would be a grand idea to celebrate it with posts about what we are wearing, loving, doing this season (and so on). Oh! The "we" I am of course referring to is Miranda (my not long estranged cousin- pictured above) and myself. We are excited to share our cousin love with you as well as some of the things we're into right now. Okay cool.


 gorgeous floral creation of a dress: DESERET INDUSTRIES 


super shoes mindy owned:  TARGET


























on location: JOHN WAYNE MARINA// SEQUIM, WA

No comments: