10.1.14

HOLIDAZE


I  seemed to have forgotten to post these photos from our holiday shoot. Cass and I decided pretty much last minute to make these crazy sweaters, I somehow found this cool shoot location behind this sketchy Mexican market in downtown Provo, it was freezing and snowing, but somehow it all came together and we managed to pull out a photo for our card. Self timer baby!!! (edited by your's truly)


 I can't decide if the editing on this one is funky or not...


Accidental simultaneous head flips- the best.




We had serious problems looking good in the same photo and I ended up having to combine different ones to make them work. This silliness was a product of such practices. 
































UH I am just realizing how embarrassingly inconsistent each saturation/ vibrance is throughout. Sorry. 
t.


No comments: