10.1.14

PIECES OF PARTS OF LITERARY GEMS

I ' V E   had a lot of free time lately. I thought I'd read some books.
Different bits I enjoyed:

'So she became impulsive, scared by her inaction into perpetual action. '
'She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.'
'All I wanted to do was sneak out into the night and disappear somewhere, and go and find out what everybody was doing all over the country.'
'You just use the future to escape the present.'
'It is worth it to leave behind my minor life for grander maybes.'
'Embrace the weird, dude.'
'To be out in the early, early morning before the sun comes up. There's this sense of being super-alive. You're in on a secret that all the dull, sleeping people don't know about. Unlike them, you're alert and aware of existing right here in this precise moment between what happened and what's going to happen.'
'I had nothing to offer anyone but my own confusion.'

t.

No comments: