18.5.14

'GOING ON A MISSION?'


I just came to the grand epiphany this evening that perhaps some of my viewers are little confused as to what I say when I mean that I am "going on a mission".  At work all the time I have to explain to people when they ask what I am embarking on and also a little bit about the church and what I believe (which I love doing p.s.). I get a lot of concerned looks and questions like "do your parent's know you're doing this" hahah (which if you're wondering- they do and they support and encourage it!). Anywho, I found this cute clip that explains to those maybe who aren't familiar with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (or the Mormons), just a little bit about us and briefly touches on what I will be doing in the Rosario, Argentina area. I'll be doing this for 18 months starting in July! xx
t.

No comments: