7.5.14

H O L L Y W O O D



p.s. our 10 second cameo is at 3:30 if that's the only reason you're watching this-which it shouldn't be- but regardless





Remember back in January when I posted this on instagram?


No? 
Yeah had forgot about it too. My lovely friend Ellen and I were asked to be in a scene at the Diner for a new tourism vid for the city of Sequim. It was neat and we were starlets bound for greatness. I also had the tremendous opportunity to take a really big ole juicy bite out of one of our huge burgers on camera. Needless to say that shot didn't make the final cut. Anywho I ran across the finished product today and thought I would share with you a nice little video about my home (and my latest claim to fame).  I love Sequim. I love the Diner. And I don't know why they bothered showing another restaurants so feel free to let your eyes glaze over until they make Diner references.



and nowwwwwwwwwwww...
FILM STILLS !!
not to distract from the talent...but that burger. 
 going in for the bite....
 yeah eating fried food can look this good!
Kimmy K would be jealous....
this is literally what pure joy looks like. 
Yeah I'm a dork. We had so much fun though.
xx
t. 
btw.... LIKE us on Facebook. 
(as 101 Diner's current head of Design Department and Social Media Consultant I feel obligated to say that and yes that like is linked so click it. reppin)

No comments: