4.1.15

MISSION WEEK 21

¡¡¡ F e l i z  fiestas!!!!

Hope you are all having fun getting ready for Christmas time!! Our little pueblito is full of Christmas decorations and everyone has there little arbolitos up and decorated! It´s the weirdest because Christmas decorations don´t really make sense here... like fake snow and the fact the Santa is all bundled up when its like 100 degrees outside haha! This week was good. We are busy getting ready for all the Christmas service projects and things- we are going with the branch to sing at two old folks homes and then the next week with our zone and Presidente Zanni and his family to sing at another old folks home and give them cookies and other little regalitos. My comp and I are in charge of making like a hundred cookies and helping organize everything so we are with a little bit of stress at the moment but everything should turn out just fine. I love Christmas time! It´s the most natural time of year to share with people our message about Jesus Christ. I´ve been reading Jesus the Christ recently a little bit everyday in my studies and I´m pretty much in love with that book (I can´t remember if I said this before but whatevs). Anywho- everyone is just a lot more open this time of year and grateful and have minds centered around their families and Christ. People are just nicer! Hahah! We had 17 new investigadores this week! Christmas is the best!
Crazy stories from this week:

We were walking from one appointment to the next when we stopped to say hi to some folks sitting out side and share the Dadiva card with them. So we´re chatting and the wife is like look my husband got his toe cut off and then he proceded to take his shoe off and yes, he had recently had his toe cut off and you could see bone and all. Lovely. Haha but they were nice people.
Secondly we have scorpions like no one´s business in our apartment. Last night my comp found a huge one but it ran under the fridge and then the power went out and we never found it so we have a scorpion living in our apartment somewhere... ¡que miedo!
Last crazy story from this week, we were at a members house teaching their daughter who is a recent convert when the mom walks in and is like try this. And it was some kind of meat and I knew it was something weird but I was like whatevs mish life. So I took a bite and it actually wasn´t horrible but is was a little raw so I couldn´t eat anymore. Turns out it was Mondungo aka raw cow stomach. I have a great video for you all to watch someday.


HEY I HAVE MORE TO TELL YOU BUT CIBER IS ABOUT TO CLOSE FOR SIESTA SO I WILL WRITE YOU MORE IN A COUPLE HOURS!! CRAZY STUFF IS GOING DOWN IN THE MISH! I KNEW ITTTTT!  OKAY LOVE YA CHAO!





No comments: