22.6.15

MISSION WEEK 48

H i  family.

That was really rough to hear about grandpa. I don´t really know how to feel right now but that´s okay. Luckily today I was able to talk to Hermana Richey and Hermana Hone about it ( they both have lost close familiy members while on the mish) and that helped alot. I know he is resting right now and is happy and with his parents and grandparents and that´s the best. He doesn´t feel pain anymore or confusion and is enjoying it.  I am so thankful for my knowledge and testimony of the plan the God has for us- that this isn´t the end and that there is sooooo much more. I am so so thankful for the blessings of the temple and for the work we can do for those that have passed on- if anything now more than ever we can be searching more for the names in grandpa´s line so that they can all be together. La muerte solo es un paso mas y ahora grandpa es mas cerca de mi y puede ayudarme aun mas. Tengo paz en eso. I´m just bummed that I´m not there for you guys. I think that´s the hardest part. I love you all and I´m just going to keep working hard and doing all I can for the people here. 

This week was pretty uneventful and a little frustrating- an eternal investigator M.... who we were going to drop just lost his mother and finally agreed to let us go get him for church on Sunday. It was a big deal but in the end he didn´t answer his door Sunday so that was sad. The hardest thing I think as being a missionary- I´m pretty sure I´ve said this a 1000 times is that if people don´t choose and don´t want to change, they won´t. They have the choice ultimately. But we can do absolutely everything and should do absolutley everything to help. These are my brothers and my sisters and I´m going to do all I can to help them return back to our heavenly home.

I love the mission, I love the people of argentina, I am so thankful I am here and for all I am learning and for this chance I have to serve. 

Sorry I couldn´t answer you all personally this week we had pday especial with our zone (which was way fun btw) but next week I promise I will! Don´t stress it Vancers- you got this!
I love you all so much! Talk to you next pday (Tuesday because of ahhhh transfers!!)
LOVE YOU!
Hermana Willis




No comments: